Welcome to Rec & Pin!
Rec & Pin is the world’s first authenticated content delivery platform. ‘Genuine Content Delivery’ is the basic concept of Rec & Pin, a location-based platform that enables users to record location-time-authentic content.
Rec & Pin Console is our B2B product designed to help businesses of all types ask their customers to record content. Rec & Pin mobile app is simple, reliable, and free, so your customers don’t need to pay to use the app. Our vision is a world without fake content. Our mission is to create the most trusted content delivery app for people worldwide as a toolkit for that vision.
“True Locations, True Stories!”. This is our motto!
Rec & Pin Team
Rec & Pin is a platform providing services through Rec & Pin website (recnpin.com) and Rec & Pin mobile phone applications.
We may change our Service and Policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms to accurately reflect our Service and Policies. We might notify you before we make any changes to allow you to review them before they go into effect. But, it is your obligation to find and read the last update of terms and conditions carefully before using the Service. Any change and update in our terms and conditions will be effective immediately once published on the website or mobile phone application. Using Rec & Pin Service after any updates means that you have read and agreed to the updated terms and conditions, and you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you don’t agree to any aspects of these terms and conditions at any time, you must discontinue using the Service and request to delete your account by contacting us.
In these terms and conditions, “Rec & Pin”, “we”, “us”, “our”, “Service”, “application” and “website” refer to Rec & Pin platform. The words “you”, “your”, “user”, “visitor”, and “people” refer to the users or visitors of the Rec & Pin platform.
What is Rec & Pin?
Rec & Pin is a location-based platform that lets users enlighten a situation, educate people or boost synergy by recording authentic content. Rec & Pin ensures the integrity of recorded content in terms of time and location. Rec & Pin also empowers companies to ask their customers to record content; Rec & Pin then validates the location and time of that content and delivers it to companies!
Who can use Rec & Pin?
Rec & Pin wants to provide an open and inclusive Service for a broad community, but we also want our Service to be safe and according to the law. In order to be part of the Rec & Pin community, we need you to commit to a few restrictions:
- To use Rec & Pin, you must be at least 18 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use Rec & Pin.
- You confirm that you are not prohibited from receiving any aspect of the Service under the jurisdiction of your country.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender or a previously disabled user for violation of law, harassing others, or violating our policies.
How can’t you use Rec & Pin?
Creating and providing a safe Service requires that we all do our part. You are responsible for all your actions on the Service. We reserve the right to stop providing the Service to you in case of Terms violation.
- You must not use the Service for any unlawful, misleading, fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal act and purpose.
- You can’t impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
You can’t create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission. Except for companies and businesses that use the Service, you don’t have to disclose your identity on Rec & Pin. You only need an email address to register to create a Rec & Pin account. Companies and businesses and their agents must provide us with accurate and up-to-date information, which may include providing personal data.
- It is your responsibility for any activity on your device connected to Rec & Pin Service.
- You are not allowed to upload any content with copyrights.
- You can’t post private or confidential information in your recording that violates someone else’s rights.
- You can’t collect information in the application in unauthorized or automated ways without our permission.
- You are not allowed to sell your and others’ recordings and data to any third parties without permission. You can also report content and activities that you think infringes on your intellectual property rights by contacting us.
- You can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation and purpose of the Service.
This includes using fake GPS locations, using fake Timestamps, and other fake data while using the application or recording content.
- You must obtain our written permission to decompile or extract source code from us.
- If you use our intellectual property rights available in our Service (e.g. images, videos, sounds, and other content we provide), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- We reserve the right to remove any content or information you share on the Service if we believe it violates these Terms.
- You can delete your account by submitting a request to [email protected] When you delete your account, we delete the information and content that you have recorded and posted public, such as your photos and videos, and you won’t be able to recover this information later. Information that others have shared about you or from your public content isn’t part of your account and won’t be deleted. When you request to delete content or your account, the deletion process may take up to 90 days to review your recent activities and ensure no previous unlawful acts. Content and account will not be deleted within 90 days of the request due to technical limitations, request of law enforcement, ongoing investigations to identify illegal activities or violation of our Terms.
Subscriptions and Payments Terms
Rec & Pin offers a wide range of services at different prices. If you make payments or pay subscription fees to use a part or the whole of our Service, you may provide payment credentials. Pay attention to the prices and plans, taxes, fees, and shipping costs (if applicable). You should provide valid credential details to make payments successfully.
- If you purchase subscriptions, we will bill your payment method immediately and then again at the beginning of each subscription period.
- If you use the “Pay As You Go” plan, we will bill your payment method with your cumulative usage during an agreed period at the end of each subscription period.
- You can cancel your subscriptions at any time on your Account Settings page.
- You can change your payment method at any time on your Account Settings page.
- If you started a free trial and you do not cancel during or at the end of the free trial period, or you used your free trial credits, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
- Your account’ outstanding balance can go negative. After reaching a certain level, we will stop some of the features of our Service until you pay the bills.
- If you cancel a subscription, you will still have access to your dashboard for 30 days. However, all your content, information, and account will be stored until you renew your subscription or request account deletion.
- For your convenience, we allow you to fund your transactions using a number of different payment methods, like debit cards, credit cards, and cryptocurrencies (if available).
- When you provide a payment method credential, you confirm that you are legally allowed to use that payment credential and wallet.
- When you make a payment, or when we bill you at the beginning or at the end of a subscription period, you authorize us to charge the full payment to your payment credential.
- If you cancel a payment after approving the payment, this may result in the fund not being available to you immediately.
- We will confirm your payment success immediately after receiving the payment. However, if your payment fails or results in an overdraft, you alone are responsible for any fee from the bank.
- If you cancel a promoted subscription, your payments will be refunded after deducting your daily usage fees based on the basic subscription fees. When requesting a refund, the bank account information should be the same information on the ad account. The payment will be refunded in the same currency that we showed on our website when you purchase a subscription. Therefore, Rec & Pin won’t be responsible for the exchange rate differences in the time of payments and refunds.
- Rec & Pin won’t be responsible (“liable”) if you enter into a transaction with a third-party that impersonates us, leading to a financial or assets loss.
- If you are under 18 years old, you may make payments only with the involvement of your parent or legal guardians.
- If you noticed any unauthorized transaction from Rec & Pin, you must notify us within 30 days after the charge. Otherwise, you will waive all claims against us related to the transaction to the fullest.
- If you have concerns with respect to the payment activities, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- We reserve the right to cancel any transaction and subscription if we believe it violates our Terms, or if we believe it will harm our Service.
Privacy and Data Policy Statement
Rec & Pin develop, test, and improve the platform by collecting information on the platform’s performance. All the information and user experiences (both together named data) will be collected and stored safe and secure. Then the data will be analyzed based on the nature of the data. We don’t sell your personal data to any third parties, and we only use it to optimize our Service. We store your data until it is no longer necessary. This Policy describes the information we process to support Rec & Pin:
What kinds of information do we collect?
We collect information when you use the Service, like the time and the location of content, how users use camera and microphone, frequency and duration of your usage, search history, play history, download and bookmark history, feedback and features, the frequency of recording content, your communications on the platform, the operating system users use on devices connected to the Service, hardware and software versions, Wi-Fi and cellular data access, language and time zone, and your IP address while using the Service. This also includes what you experience through the Service features, such as our camera, so we can recognize fake devices. We also collect information about the companies’ agents and end-users to improve our Service.
How do we use the information?
- We use the information that we have to minimize fake content on the internet.
- We use the information to conduct research and development projects to improve our products and Service.
- We share information with law enforcement in response to legal requests from jurisdictions inside and outside of New Zealand or in the circumstances that our Terms are violated, only if we have a good-faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
- Where payments and subscriptions are needed to use the Service, we collect information about the purchase and transaction, including payment information, credit or debit card information, billing, and delivery contact details.
- Rec & Pin users use the Service anonymously. Except for companies, businesses, and their agents, we don’t collect your personal information like your name, birthday, and address. If you see anything suspicious regarding this matter, please report it immediately to [email protected] or through Contact.
- To use Rec & Pin, you need to give us access to your location through your GPS or other related devices. Your location will be used when exploring the map and when recording content.
- We use the information to show you personalized ads, offers and other sponsored content.
- We store data until it is no longer necessary to protect our Terms. The duration of storage is based on the nature and sensitivity of the information.
- We reserve the right to store your data to monitor and combat any unlawful act and investigate suspicious activities and violate the terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to use your data to promote our Service, raise funds for the Service, and seek investors.
- We reserve the right to use your feedback, ideas, suggestions, and comments you provide through our Feedback or email address to promote and develop the Service without paying any compensation to you or third parties who provided that information to you.
- If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service or their related products changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
- We work with third-party partners who help us improve our Service. We provide aggregated statistics and information that help the third-party to improve our Service. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. For example, we provide advertisers with reports about the insights of the performance of their ads. Or we provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as customer services and payment gateways.
Our agreement and Disclaimers
Rec & Pin is provided “as is”, and can’t guarantee to be safe and secure or will work all the time perfectly. Therefore, we disclaim all warranties and responsibilities to the extent permitted by law.
- Rec & Pin does not verify users and has no control over accounts.
- Rec & Pin does not conduct any criminal background checks on users.
- Rec & Pin won’t be responsible (“liable”) for what people record, any content (including unlawful or objectionable content) and any actions.
- Rec & Pin won’t be responsible (“liable”) for services and features offered by users and the accuracy or legality of any data provided by users.
- Rec & Pin won’t be responsible (“liable”) for any disputes, any lost profits and revenues, any data lost, any damages and injuries to you and others arising from the use of Service. This includes when we delete your content, information or account.
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others, for example, if our ownership changes or by law.
- You can’t transfer your rights and obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- These Terms were written in English (US). If any translated version of these Payments Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by New Zealand laws, and you agree that all claims and disputes (including users outside New Zealand) must be resolved exclusively in New Zealand.
All the Service components like the mobile phone application, the website, UI components, logos, graphic design, images, animations, trademarks, recordings, data and feedback are property of Rec & Pin and can’t be used anywhere without our written permission.
If you have questions about these terms and policies, or if you do not want to agree to any updated Terms and want to delete your account, you can contact us through [email protected]